Monday, October 5, 2009

Your My "Living Dream"

Hey Guys! Exciting news and a little surprise for ya. My song "Living Dream" is going to available virally for all you guys to download this week! Red Cafe did the honor of featuring on the track for me and did a sick job with his verse! He really helped push the song to another level and I love him for doing it for me! If you guys haven't heard it yet you can check it out on my myspace page www.myspace.com/kristineelezaj Let me know what you guys think on any of pages I love getting feedback from everyone.

This week I've just been busy running around as usual. haha I'm heading to LA friday morning so it's been extra nutty getting ready head out to the west coast. I have a few red carpet events that I'm doing out there on top of magazine meetings and popping in on some radio stations while I'm in town. Really exciting stuff it's an amazing time for me right now! =) Before I head out I have an event in the city on Thurs. night for the grand opening of www.CarnivalNYC.com at Bowlmor Lanes in the Upper West Side. There is a special celebrity host so I can't spill the beans till after the event. =( I'm going to be exhausted as I have to catch my flight at 7am the next morning. haha

Right now I'm trying to upload the pictures from the Hopes and Heros charity event that I did last week. My dad came to the event that night and brought his camera but I haven't been able to upload them yet cause the cord was at my parent house. I'm looking for it right now actually.. =/

No comments: