Tuesday, October 13, 2009

9th Annual Hollywood Style Awards




Sunday night was the 9th annual Hollywood Style Awards.. Hollywood Life was sweet enough to ask me since I was attending the event if I would also be the Trophy Girl for the evening. I'm a fashion nut so this event was a lot of fun to attend because of all the crazy and chic outfits that were walking to red carpet that night! My Favorite part of the evening was meeting David LaChapelle. He seriously is a genius photographer and even cooler to find out is just a really sweet laid back guy. Pamela Anderson presented him his style award. She is larger then life, pardon the pun. lol 

Tonight is Star Magazine's 5th Anniversary Party. The coolest part about this trip if my baby brother Matt flew in on Sat. with my manager Roy and has been coming to all the events that I'm doing out here with me. It's been really amazing having him hanging with me as when I'm in New York I don't get to see him everyday. I wish my other siblings could have made the trip this week to. That would have been over the top and made me the happiest girl in the world! I love them! Kisses and Hugs and all my love Nick and Cat from the west coast!! I'll see them when I get back next week though ;) Sound like I'm not going to see them for months or something . haha 

So I'm going to go relax for a little bit as I have another fitting with my stylist Taylor to finalize what we are wearing tonight. Bummer is its raining in LA right now!! I know didn't think LA knew what rain was.. Apparently I brought some NY weather their way this trip. Hope it doesn't follow me home ;) 

No comments: