Friday, October 9, 2009

Welcome to the Carnival



Hey guys!! While I'm on the plane to LA right now (lovee Virgin America wi-fi!) I figured I would upload some of the photos from last nights event for you all. Last night was the grand opening of Carnival downtown on university. The place is REALLY cool! It's  a lounge-y type place carnival themed of course which makes for a cool atmosphere. The people who work there are look like circus performers. There were people on stilts and they even had a freak show were the acts swallowed swords and freakishly hammered nails into their noses. Wild I know! haha But you can also play games while you spit you cocktail. I tested my strength on that strong man thing where you hit the block with the gavel. Did it all in my Marc Jacobs dress ( who was gracious enough to dress me for the event) and my fav YSL platforms ;) lol Paris Hilton hosted the event to. Oh and how cute is Bentley the chimp! He looked like a little baby!! LOl I wanted to take him home with me I couldn't take it how adorable he was with his little bottle! haha All in all we had a fun evening! I hardly got any sleep because I had to head to the airport at 5am to catch my 7 oclock flight out to LA LA Land.. lol I've just been surfing the net catching up on some down time since the flight is so long and practically o.d-ing on green tea. 

Want to give a shout out to Victor Henao for hooking up my fab makeup for the evening! My new obsession are those lashes! For those of you who are makeup crazy they are MAC #35, AMAZING! and Belinda Zollo for the sexy hair she dolled me up with for the event. and I can't thank Marc Jacobs enough for dressing me! I was such a happy girl as when I was leaving they gave me a gift, SHOES!! :D I will post a pic of them their on my cell. They are totally funky and fun! 

I'll check in with you guys when I touch down in LA. I have a fitting 2nite with my stylist Taylor. Were pulling looks for the Hollywood Style awards and Star 5th anniversary party. Well report in and let you know how its going. Can't wait! love you guys!!
xox

No comments: