Saturday, May 9, 2009

Simply Amazing!!


I don't even remotely know how I am going to write this blog right now cause my eye's are fighting to stay open but I had to check in before I went to sleep to tell you all what an amazing video "let you know" is going to turn out to be!! Today was simply amazing! I would not change one single piece of it.. BBgun KILLED IT!! Besides the actually shoot the behind the scenes stuff that we got was AMAZING!! There is sooo much extra vid's and pics taken it insanity.. lol I can't stop looking at what I have on my camera and am dying for everyone else to send me the stuff they took..lol.. I'm going to be harassing lives until I get every last thing shot for everyone.. ;) 

Also I shot promo pictures and the single cover today with photographer Gray Hamner.. He is unbelievable.. As if it wasn't enough that the video was turning out the way it was the photos are just as nuts! Can't wait for you guys to see.. I don't want to give away the concept of the video just yet I would really like you guys to just see the video but I will say that in once part of it we are playing toys and I'm a Doll.. I didn't wan to take the costume off I was having to much fun dancing around in it! lol I'm going to leave you with some teaser shot ;)


Much more 2 come to stay tuned! haha xox

No comments: