Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Heading off 2 Rehearsals

The time is almost here! The music video for the next single hitting radio "Let You Know" I've been in rehearsals every day since last week working on this routine.. It's turning out AMAZING!!! Yesterday Manwe decided to choreo a chair routine with me and all the dancers that is looking insane!! I think it's safe to say that is my fav part right now.. lol My body is really sore this morning.. One of my stylist Carmen just left my apartment as we were talking about costumes.. Going to be having the finally fitting with everyone in rehearsals on thurs. =) Can't wait to see what everything looks like! The suspense is killing me!! Today my mom and Pete are going to be popping in to check out the routine. Haven't seen my mom I think in a little over a week so I'm excited to have her coming into work today! LOVE U MOM! haha 

After rehearsals I'm heading into the studio to work on "Souvenirs" There was a slight revamp to the album and these two new additions are HOT HOT HOT!! 

No comments: