Saturday, November 8, 2008

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

I have a T-Shirt that says "I'm Huge in Japan." I'm not, but it's funny because it's ironic. It also let's everyone else in the hipster bar know that I am no less of a tool then any of them.

Kristine on the other hand, doesn't own any ironic spring wear. She doesn't need to - her presence is starting to be felt globally. We are only 4 short days away from her first single dropping (details next week on all her sites!), and she is popping up in media all over the planet. This is a quick video of her helping out a French pop-star in the studio that aired on French TV. I'd translate it for you, but we all know that they are just complaining about the Chunnel, how come there wasn't enough any wine served with their American breakfast, and why don't all world leaders don't leave their wives for uber-hot models. It's really hard to argue with them on those last two.


No comments: