Friday, November 21, 2008

Ohhh Canada

so as you already know I am up in "sunny" Montreal.. haha It's seriously COLLDD up here to say the least.. Brrr.. Can you see my breath through the computer?? haha I'm about to start getting ready for the Maxim Grey Cup party in about in a hour. I'm up here with Denny and my oh so fab makeup artist Ayinde "day" Castro.. ;) When we got in this morning Denny and I had some business to attend to over a very amazing lunch I must say! Afterwards we met up with Ayinde and took in the sights of downtown Montreal. Montreal I think is one of my fav cities to visit. I've never been up here this time of year to witness the weather but the scenery amazes me. This is a quick trip though and I am heading back to New York tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow morning I'll try and get some more sights in. I'm going to do breakfast outside of the hotel with Ayinde.. Yummyyy.. 

So I'm really excited about the event tonight. I'm going to post some pics of course for you guys. Yes Pete my camera is charging ;) haha 

No comments: