Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wow.

Well, last night I took a drive down to Long Island. I was watching "Dr. No", on cable and during a Fabreze commercial I said to myself "Man, I need a vacation like that! Only less people trying to kill me." So, I looked at a map, found the closest island, packed up the car and heading down to Long Island to see an Islanders game. Granted there were plenty of people trying to kill each other, just not me.

But seriously folks, the best part of the evening was right after the player introductions, before a sold out crowd, our friend Kristine Elezaj stepped out on to the ice and belted out our National Anthem in truly memorable fashion. She is a bona-fide talent, and with no instrumental backing, she brought the crowd to a ferocious roar. AMAZING! Want pics? Check them out! We will post the video from MSG once I find a 10 year old boy who can hack my Tivo and show me how to download it to my computer.(Left to right), Michael Schweiger, Denny Marte, Kristine Elezaj, Buzz Willis, Marash Elezaj.


(Left to right), Kristine Elezaj, Denny Marte, Marash Elezaj, Buzz Willis, Susan Elezaj.


Denny Marte, Marash Elezaj, Kristine Elezaj.


Sparky, Kristine

No comments: