Sunday, October 12, 2008

What a rush!!*

Wow wow wow... What can I say, ha. I've can't believe last night! As you may already know from the blogs and photos I sang the national anthem last night for the opening game for the New York Islanders. What an insane rush that was!! Last night was my first time singing in a huge stadium and all I can say is WHEN ARE WE GOING BACK! haha What an amazing feeling I can't stop saying it. Seriously was such an honor and Thanks to everyone who made last night happen! After I sang we stayed and watched the game and during it my song overdose came blaring over the stadium system! I nearly feel over I jumped so high.. haha "OMG IT'S ME!" I jumped right on my mother. To top the night off during the games the islanders are doing something new were they have a new act opening up the games every home game and perform. I was asked to come back and perform my songs and do my set from Nassau Coliseum!! WOOHOOOO Thats going to be happening Dec. I can't wait I want to go back tomorrow. Will def let everyone know when it gets closer to that time. Thanks for everyone who wrote me who saw last night. Your comments were awesome and mean so much! Thanks again!!

Ok and it will probably be up on the website shortly and all over the place but I'm going to spill the beans here but only a little bit.. First single, YES!! First single drops nov. 11th!! Look out for it! Updates and info coming soon! and yes the long awaited tour dates are coming. The suspense is killing me to! ;) 

3 comments:

jay206 said...

This is Jay. Great Job. I will be looking for the single. How about the superbowl?

Kristine said...

don't know bout the superbowl.. Would love to do that though! if the opportunity comes up I will def post & and let ya know =)

jay206 said...

Just remember,everybody knows somebody. There are alot of parties before. Try to get lined up on stage with another name. That will instantly increase your exposure.