Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful!

Just got back from LA very early Tuesday morning. Feels great to be back in NY and spending time with my family. My youngest brother Matthew came out to LA with me this last trip it was so great to have him around with me out in la la land. I've been laying low working on the new material. I haven't really even seen friends since I've just been focused on getting the new project underway. I'm loving who I've been working with! These sessions have really been the example of why I love making music and being in this industry! I've finally after everything that I've had to go through and deal with at the top of this year, getting back to a place that's just about the music and the songs and being nothing but totally creative & above all an artist! I'm especially thankful for my managers Jeremy Rosen and Tobin Watkinson for that and it's only the beginning! I really wish these batch of songs were finished already so you all could hear them finally, but the wait will be worth it and the songs will be amazing! ; )

I really hope that you all are enjoying this holiday season with all your loved ones, family and are in a beautiful & peaceful place in all of your lives! I'm especially thankful for all of you in my life and supporting my everyday and all the new fans who continue to find my music & continue on this journey with me! All my love to you and yours on this Thanksgiving Eve!

No comments: