Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Love Me Some Vintage!



Fashion is amazing as you know I'm obsessed and it's timeless! Don't shy away from vintage shops you could find some hidden treasure's if you if you let yourself have a little patience when going into those types of stores. I'm obsessed with this 70's suede crop jacket I found downtown in NYC! I actually got it a few years ago but this jacket just never get's old! Even though we are approaching December here on the east coast we are getting some pretty strange weather. I was able to take out this piece and paired it with some of newer pieces in my closet and it just pops! It looked chic with my new Vivienne Westwood booties that I picked up in LA a few months ago at my FAV LA boutique on Sunset Blvd. CODE C! ; ) These booties even though they are new have a vintage feel which I love! Vivienne's pieces are amazing for that! Enjoy guys!! xoxo

No comments: