Monday, August 22, 2011

Kardashian Kollection for Sears

Last week I attended the launch party for the Kardashian Kollection for Sears. You guys are really going to love these pieces! The girls did an amazing job and are giving Sears some Sex appeal for sure ; )

My cousin Mike was in town for the week and I was really excited to take him around and show him LA. I took him with me to The Colony where the launch party was being held. It was cool to see him experience his first Hollywood outting! : ) Not a bad way to see LA for the first time aye? hehe

Can we just take a moment for my top.. lol Louver is the name of the designer and I'm getting really into their pieces! This top photographs really cool it almost looks like I have lace tattooed on me. I get a lot of Louver's pieces from my fav boutique in LA Code C in the sunset plaza. Just scooped up a new hot jumpsuit of theirs and I can't wait to rock it!


No comments: