Friday, July 1, 2011

Colored Denim

So colored denim has been the trend in denim and I just wanted to share with you my fav pair of colored denim. If your into the look and have been looking for the right jean to rock with I think Rag and Bone has done the perfect crimson. I'm a huge J brand fan and have a lot of their denim but hands down I'm loving Rag and Bone's when It came to this colored piece. I picked this pair up at Barney's when I was in LA on my last trip and this was my first time trying their denim and I love the way they fit! I'm actually going to get into more of their jeans! I wore them yesterday to my meetings up at Universal for some listening sessions and then to the Miguel show last night at BB Kings. I paired them with my YSL black cage booties and a black button down with a hint of lingerie showing. Sexy! ; )

No comments: