Friday, June 18, 2010

Thanks Radar!











Radar Online has been so good to me since the beginning! Another Best Dressed thanks so much guys! Here's the link:
http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/71295/2010/06/thursday-threads-best-and-worst-0

The Jacket is Helmut Lang. The Romper is Sass & Bide and the shoes are Christian Louboutin. You can't see it that well but my new fav piece that I have is this amazing body chain that I'm wearing by Armor Jewelry. It's the Toro piece. You can look at their stuff at www.ArmorJewelry.com. I'm obsessed their amazing!! It's the perfect accent to piece! I thrown it with a bunch of looks recently. Underneath this shear equipment blouse so you can see the whole detail and last night I put it with my fav maxi dress by A.L.C the Mallie Dress. I'll post pics soon :)

BEST: Sassy singer Kristine Elezaj looked pretty and put together at the NYC celebration of Bravo’s new series Double Exposure.


The event was for the launch of Bravo's new series Double Exposure. It was held at the gorgeous Angel Orensanz Foundation. Markus and Indrani's work was hung all around the old Synagogue. You guys should all the know the Lady Gaga/Hello Kitty photos. Snag a pic of one of them from that was hung towards the back on the alter. That night I was joined my favorite NY Gays. My GBff Derek Warburton, photographer Eddie Garau & the fabulous Joseph Miceli-Magnone. We had nice dinner right around the corner before we headed over. Derek found a way to make the Ipad even more entertaining then I hear it already is.. lol

Last night Derek and I attended the NY Pudding/ Noctambule Cruise in Manhattan. It was a summer kick off party with music by my fav Et Musique Pour Tous. Hector Mendoza Jr. rocked it out as always! Dj. Chris Wonder was also spinning on the decks during the night. After that Derek and I attempted to catch some cabs but wound up taking a stroll around the city. It's my fav thing to especially on nights like last night because the weather was so perfect! We stopped into my FAV magazine store on 23rd btwn 5th and 6th. NY had a bunch of stores like this that carry all the different international magazines but the one on 23rd is by far my fav! If your ever in the area or seriously just have some time to kill you need to stop in if you love fashion! You will get so inspired. ;)

No comments: