Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Smile with Me"

I feel back home for a few days and had some nice R&R time back at my place.. I love coming to LA but seriously for me I am such a New Yorker.. Everytime I come back home there is something I fall back in love with about the city.

But right now I am back on a plane to la la land (Tyra Banks is sitting next to me btw.. She is so sweet and adorable I can't take it lol) and very excited to be performing at The Highlands on the 11th for Carmit Bachar's project - Smile with Me. Smile with Me is Carmit's no profit organization that help benefit children who were born with cleft palates. It was interesting to find out the Carmit was born this as well. I'm really excited to be apart of this and doing this show for her organization! If any of you are going to be in town or live in Los Angeles and can make it out to support her cause please come and bring along your friends! Take a look at the flyer I uploaded for details.. It truly is going to be a spectacular show!! Two of my good friends Rhapsody James and Jonte' are performing as well. You've seen Rhapsody's choreography on some of the biggest artist in music as well as Jonte. They both are brilliant choreographers and dancers and two of the most sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of having in my life. I'm honored to be sharing a stage that night with such talented artists!

Well I'm going to try and get some more sleep in before touch down. I have rehearsals with Kevin and Ramon later tonight for the show. We're making a few tweaks especially for the event. Can't wait to see you there! xo

No comments: