Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanks for the write ups!


Just wanted to thank everyone who has been saying such amazing and wondering words about me and my music over the last couple of months in the press! Can't also forget about all the bloggers out there who are routing for the music and staying ontop of all the latest stuff thats been going on in my career! You really are all so sweet to me and I appreciate all the love and support that you've been giving me! Wanted to share one of the recent posts that I came across while I was on my twitter. ;) 

Check out http://www.arjanwrites.com/arjanwrites/2009/11/free-mp3-download-kristine-elezaj-let-you-know.html

I'm really looking forward to the performances coming up in NYC! I'll make sure to take as much footage from rehearsals and the show if some of you can't or are to far to make it xoxo

Nov. 20th-DTox:
2nd st and 2nd ave
New York NY

Nov 24th-Tenjune:
26 Little West 12th
New York NY 

No comments: