Monday, November 2, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


Hope everyone had an amazing Halloween! :D Just wanted to share with you a pic of my costume this year.. As some of you guys may know I am a Halloween fanatic and I'm so bummed that it's already over haha But this year I was a vampire. Vampire's were and still are a big theme going on in Hollywood this year. True Blood is actually one of my fav TV shows and yes I am a fan of the twilight saga and have read the books! lol 

Makeup artist Victor Henao seriously did an amazing job on my makeup!! I had this whole idea for like a lace vail and we decided to actually do it in makeup covering over one eye instead of putting the lace actually on my face. It looked sick! I have to track down the pics of that side of my face though. lol  Well here it is, my version of a vampire.

No comments: