Monday, March 2, 2009

ok, enough of the white stuff!

ok I've seen enough snow this year to last me a lifetime. If It never snowed again I think I would be ok with it. Today was horrible!! Probably the worst snow we have had this whole season. I tried my hardest to avoid going outside. As if the snow wasn't enough the wind was killer! 

Despite the snowy weather I had a really great day however =) I did an interview over the phone for Energy FM which is a radio station out in the UK. Yes we have skipped over to the other side of the pond. hehe I was talking to Paul Hughes who was an absolute pleasure to talk to. Have to say that the british accent was very nice on the ears.. haha That is the best accent I think in the world. lol I have another radio interview to do tomorrow morning for WBZC FM. Pete actually stopped by today to get that interview I did this morning on tape. 

Hey before I forget (even though it went live on fri.) the episode of Derek Warburton and I is up on my site. Stop by and check that out!! It's so cute! =) 

No comments: