Thursday, December 18, 2008

New York New York


as the holiday is quickly approaching New York is just getting crazier everyday. I basically try extremely hard to avoid 5th ave until after the new year.. haha Today that was not the case. Pete came over and we did a little work and then took a stroll out and about the city to go look at the tree in rockafeller plaza. It is a mad house out there woah! Good news is the weather the last couple of days has been tolerable. Tomorrow however we are suppose to be basically get snowed in and get held captive by our homes.. WOOHOO first big snow storm of the winter. I'm saying woohoo but I'll see how I feel about it tomorrow when I actually see how bad it is. ;)

So lets see, hmm. News to report for the week. WELLLLL I just literally got a text message from my manager Denny telling me that the remix of my single Always has been officially added for Rotation on Pulse 87.7!!!!!!!! So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE call in and request it as much as humanly possible! LOL We have been waiting a few weeks for this news and knew that it was positive and we were most likely going to get the add but you know now I can finally uncross my fingers..they were killing me being cramped like that haha. That's great news to get! A very nice christmas surprise for me to share with all of you. =) 

Ferrari and I are now hanging out of the couch watching some TV. I posted a little festive holiday pic of Ferrari in her santa jacket. She's a good sport about letting me put her in sweaters and stuff haha Today wasn't to crazy of a day. Everyone is getting ready to go on vaca soon. I'm going to be heading up to my parents house in the a couple of days. I'm really looking forward to spending some time with my family for the holidays. I miss my brothers and sister like crazy! 

Well I'm insanely excited to see what 2009 brings!! Hope everyone is well and enjoying the holiday season. =) I'll be checking in again soon..
xoxoxo

No comments: