Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kris at the Dance Studio

People ask me why I blog so much on this site. I promptly tell them to "duck!", and then full out sprint in the other direction. It's good for my heart. If I wasn't afraid of real human interaction, I'd say something like, "Thanks, that's a terrific question. Well (insert first-name here), it's quite simple: Kristine is always working. And by working I mean singing in the studio, dancing at the studio, handling her business...at the studio. It's really quite remarkable." Then 180 and chest-exploding sprint.

I was at the "dance" studio the other day to try to catch her during one of her rare breaks to go over some work stuff. She's been putting together some amazing dance routines for her singles. I watched as they went through the number for ALWAYS. Folks, it is oooooooosuumm! Kris can shake it. Not only does she dance like it should be CGI, she also belts out her songs with studio precision. Here are some pictures of her not dancing.

No comments: