Monday, January 18, 2010

Performing.. "HERE"


Hey guys! Hope you all had a very relaxing weekend! I know this week is going to fly by. I can feel it already. The team and I are gearing up to head out to Utah for the Sundance Film Festival this weekend. We are leaving Fri. so this week is just jammed packed! I heading straight from Utah into LA for Grammy week and I can't wait! If you guys have been following my tweets or websites I have two shows coming up during Grammy week in LA. The 1st is on the 27th and it's a Here Lounge. So funny I always get a kick out of the names of the clubs in LA. "Here" & "My House".. Same thing with "The Hotel" Of Mandalay Bay In Vegas. Really funny! I remember flying into LA & one of my friends was staying there when it first opened and she was like meet me at the hotel. I texted her back yah i know which one.. duh lol..

Well back to the performances. The second show is at Cherry Pop on the 30th. I can't wait for everyone to see my costume for the shows! The amazing Laquan Smith is designing it for me I'm so excited! My stylist Kimberly Cherebin & I have had a lot on our plates with these two trips and performances getting outfits together. Maybe I'll just give little sneak peeks for our next fitting ;)

No comments: