Monday, September 14, 2009

40/40




I had a BLAST last night! The VMA 40/40 after party was behind fun! I was hanging w. my publicist Joyce Sevilla, Mike Rooney & my good friend Lea Palmieri who is one of the producers for Cosmo on Sirius/XM. One of my insanely talented backup dancers Tre Holloway was chilling at the party to! Was a nice surprise since we've had off for a little bit. 

I decided to try something new for the red carpet and went with a fun bob that Belinda Zollo did for me =) She's amazing! The dress was Donna Karen and the shoes were Jimmy Choo. They were comfy to which was a plus. Last minute I decided to wear this dress and was scrambling for shoes with my sister Cat up in Weschester while I was visiting the fam earlier in the day. lol Glad I found them! What do you guys think? :)


No comments: