Saturday, August 8, 2009

"Souvenirs" Rough footage

Hey guys!! Day 1 of shooting the "souvenirs' video went INSANE!! we got such amazing takes!!! Not that I didn't expect it to be amazing but seriously the stuff we shot today was soooo much more then I could have even imagined! When you see everything come together it amazed me every time! This is def my fav hands down! My manager took some video footage and uploaded it on youtube from one of the last setups of that day. I am going to tell you there are surprises in the video but I am not going to spoil the fun for ya.. Check out the rough footage and enjoy! I'm going to head off to bed to get some rest before day 2 tomorrow. We are shooting in this insane penthouse in the royalton hotel. I feel in love with it when we went for the walk through. Breathtaking! All my dancers ROCKED the hell out of the routine today! I love them all they are amazing! We were shooting a tun of behind the scenes stuff and will be getting more tomorrow to so you can get to see how much fun we all have together were like a little family. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoY_kSXSvoY

No comments: