Saturday, August 23, 2008

My 1st Billboard Article!!!!!!!



I can't believe it, my very first article in Billboard Magazine!!!!! AHHH What are great way to step into the music business press wise then being the in music bible. haha I've been on cloud 9 since yesterday still in shock that its actually in there. I was interviewed for it a few weeks ago and had no idea that it would be printed in the mag as fast as it was. I thought if anything Sept. possible if it would even get written up at all.. What an amazing feeling!! My manager Denny scanned it for me so of course Im going to share it here with you. ;) 
I was surprised when I opened up the mag to to see that I even had a picture in the contents sections haha Wow greatest feeling ever! haha

Also more great news. I am officially starting to tour in Sept!! HURRAYY!!! I am going to be opening up for artist Chris Willis doing all of his east coast dates =) I'm officially up on my agency's website as well (www.cegtalent.com) Can't wait to get started! I've been straight to work in rehearsals with my Choreographer Manwe gearing up for the shows. My dancers come back into rehearsals next week.. I can't wait to see them! I've missed them so much since our last show. 

I just got back from Barbados the beginning of the week. I was down there working on the last song thats going to be on the album. Production was done by Cardiff Giants. Seriously one of my fav songs on the album.. Can't wait for everyone to hear it! The rest of the album is in mastering as we speak. Just got a text from my ex. producer J. Marty that the whole album is officially mastered except one song. WOOOO Can't believe how far we've come! I've been enjoying every moment of this! It really is a dream come true. I'm just happy that I got the opportunity and then to actually see if coming to life and moving forward the way it has been is a feeling I wish I could explain. 

Well I know there will be much more very soon to share with you guys. I'm taking it easy today as I was a little under the weather yesterday =( Must have been something I ate, or I just got a little to over excited.. haha Hope your all well!!

xoxox

No comments: